Friday 6 April 2012

Final Major Project Update...

Just a few more things I've done for my FMP at uni. Just to remind people, I'm doing music-related artwork (posters, album covers, etc.).

First up, a David Bowie album cover inspired by his image changes over the years...





A couple of versions of a "fantasy" poster I created inspired my classic psychedelic posters. The bands/musicians included are some of my favourites. I call it fantasy because these guys will never play a gig together unfortunately, only in my dreams...







Next, some simpler posters using bold shapes and patterns to promote Van Halen's world tour this year. These look brilliant on shiney metal paper!









Last but not least, I created a caricature of guitar legend Slash to promote him playing at the Download Festival this year...



Feedback and constructive criticism is welcome to find out what I'm doing right or wrong! In fact, it would be really useful for the actual project!

No comments:

Post a Comment