Tuesday 23 August 2011

Mexico!

To catch up a bit after a while with no updates, I'll include my illustrations for a little magazine project that me and a few of my fellow illustration students are doing.

First of all, here is the blog: Illustration Bandits 

...and the Facebook page: Illustration Bandits on Facebook

We took part in weekly themes with the overall theme for the first issue being Mexico.

The first weekly theme was Mexican Wrestlers, below is my contribution...

Luchador Loco (Crazy Wrestler)



Next came Sombreros...

Flying Moustache Valley (In The Shadow Of The Valley Of Flying Moustaches)
 
 
Then Mexican Animals...
 
All Hail Agalychnis Callidryas! (Red-Eyed Tree Frog)
 
 
The following week people did Mexican Bandit Self Portraits...

Wanted Poster


...and the final theme was The Day Of The Dead Festival...
 
Día del cráneo muerto (Day Of The Dead Skull)

No comments:

Post a Comment